My TABLETS are in! WE are waiting on your order!|
Go to our shop online page to place an order. Set up an account on that page if you do not have an account with us. We would love to have your business!
- Are the clear water tabs safe for my horses?† Yes Clear water tabs are even safe for human consumption.
- Does it work?† Yes, Clear water tabs actually work.† If you donít believe us just drop one tablet into your trough and wait.† Within 24-48 hour all the algae will die and sink to the bottom of your trough. If your trough has an excessive build up of algae you may need to put a second tablet in to see the best results.
- How long does it take to start working?† Within 24-48 hours in a dirty trough.† However, we recommend that you first clean your trough and then start using the tablets so your trough will remain clean.
- How long does 1 tablet last?† Usually 1 tablet will last between 3-5 days depending on the time of year and how frequently you top off the water.† During spring and summer months you may have to use the tablets more frequently due to longer days and more sun.
- Do you still have to clean the troughs?† We recommend that you change the water and spray out your troughs every 3-6 weeks depending on how frequently you use the clear water tablets.† The tablets will keep algae out of your troughs but the dirt and food from the horseís mouth will need to be washed out.† You will not have to scrub your troughs, only rinse them out and put knew water in them.
- Does the tablets give the water an odor that will keep the horses from drinking?††No.† The tablet has the precise amount of sodium and chlorine that keeps the algae from growing but has no odor which will prevent your horse from drinking.
- Which water troughs are better suited for the tablets?† The rubber and plastic troughs are better suited for the tablets.† The galvanized or aluminum tanks will have erosion over a long period of time.
Be sure to check out the photos on our Product Info page that show the tablets in action!
- Keep the tablets out of the reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Limit contact with skin
- Do not ingest the tablets
- Avoid breathing dust from the tablets
- Do not mix with acid
- Do not use with fish or fowl.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling the product.